3 Bed Town House With 2 Apartments To Renovate, Garage & Commercial Premises – Walking Distance To Amenities.
- Business & Speciality
- Hautes Pyrénées
Set in the heart of a medieval market town, this town house has 3 bedrooms with wooden floor boards, kitchen with French doors to terrace, dining room, bathroom and toilet and benefits from wood fired central heating. There are also 2 apartments to renovate each with 2 rooms (107m² and 88m²). Both are already connected to electricity but one is also connected to water, with separate access from the street to the rear of the building. The garage / wood store has a large double door leading directly to the street. In addition to this, there is an existing commercial premises including kitchenette/toilet which is currently let out. The main house has been renovated and is habitable immediately. The roof was redone in 2004. A small courtyard leads to the garage and wood store. Walking distance to local shops, bars and restaurants and 25 minutes to Tarbes (motorway, train station). AIRPORTS; Tarbes/Lourdes 40 mins; Pau 1 hour; Toulouse 90 mins.
The dwelling comprises of;-
ENTRANCE HALL with staircase to first floor
KITCHEN (14m) French door to courtyard, wood fired boiler
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM (17m²) French door to courtyard, fireplace
BATHROOM (3m²) with bath, shower, sink, French door to garden
LANDING (7m²) wooden floor boards
BEDROOM 1 (14m²) wooden floor boards
BEDROOM 2 (4.5m²) wooden floor boards
BEDROOM 3 (11m²) wooden floor boards
WC (3.5m²) wooden floor boards, sink, toilet, bidet
GARAGE/WOOD STORE (64m²) double doors to street
STUDIO APARTMENT (88m²)
ROOM 1 fireplace, wooden floor boards, sink
APARTMENT ABOVE COMMERCIAL PREMISES (107m²)
ROOM 1 (53m²) wooden floor boards
ROOM 2 (54m²) on second floor
The property is connected to mains water, telephone and electricity. Internet is available.
HEATING – Wood fired central heating system.
FOSSE – the property is connected to mains drainage.
• Walking distance to local town for shopping (bakers, butchers, supermarket, hardware store, English speaking doctor, dentist, newsagents, hairdressers, pharmacy, vets and bar/restaurants)
• 15 minutes to Mielan
• 25 minutes from Tarbes (hospital, train station, motorway)
• 30 minutes from Marciac and the famous summer Jazz festival
• AIRPORTS - 1.5 hours to Toulouse; 1 hour to Pau; 30 mins Tarbes
• 1 hour for ski resorts and the Pyrenees
• 2 hours from Atlantic coast
- Property type:Business & Speciality
- Area:Hautes Pyrénées
- Amount of land:223m2
- Price€107,500 including agency fees (approximately £93,213.25)
Price€100,000 excluding agency fees
- Agency feesat the buyer’s charge 6.98% incl. VAT included in the list price
Contact us for more information:Tel:+33-(0)5-62 28 60 48
The above details have been prepared as a general guide to give a broad description of the property and are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. Any errors or inaccuracies contained therein cannot convey any liability on SARL Compass Immobilier or its directors.